If you have missing or broken teeth, you may be thinking of getting dental implants! But you probably have a few pressing questions regarding the success rate of such a procedure. Believe it or not, dental implants have a success rate of over 95%, and they are well designed to last a lifetime when placed by an experienced periodontists, or an implant surgeon.If you are looking for one of the best cosmetic dentists in Ballwin, Dr. Kevin Postol comes highly trained, and highly regarded. Dr. Postol is committed to making sure his patients learn to love their smiles again.
Why are Dental Implants So Successful?
Dental implants have been a treatment in the dental industry since the 1950s. Because the treatment has been around for so long, modern dentists have practically perfected the craft! Using the best treatment procedures, dental implants are a relatively low-risk procedure, nowadays. With a success rate of over 95%, dental implants are also:
- A reliable and effective solution for tooth loss.
- All natural looking. They look (and feel!) just like a real tooth would!
- Easy to adapt to. Implants do not require a change in oral care or eating habits.
- Expensive but extremely long lasting! When cared for properly, a dental implant can last a lifetime! Bridges and dentures may only last up to a decade at a time.
- A less noticeable option to dentures. Patients with implants can chew and talk without any other denture-related issues.
Dental implants are one of the most effective ways to repair (or hide) missing or broken teeth. In fact, dentists everywhere say that the success rate for dental implants is only expected to increase, instead of decreasing like the success of other dental procedures. If you feel like you may be a good candidate for the procedure, contact our offices in Ballwin, Missouri today.
Dr. Postol is one of the best around for dental implants in Ballwin, MO and is excited to determine if the surgery is a good fit for you and your dental health. A St. Louis native, Dr. Postol has served the public for 24 years and is always learning new dental techniques to best treat his patients, and it is obvious in his treatment methods and office technology.